home about contact

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Welcome! ♥

Hi everyone!

My blog has moved from missfashionista09.blogspot.co.uk to this current blog, which I think has a much more sophisticated url. I created my previous blog around seven years ago, hence the ridiculous url...it really annoyed me every time I did a blog post. I think there were also a lot of blog posts from years ago that I really wasn't happy with and didn't reflect my blog and where it is currently. So, welcome to Miss Sophie Olivia...again. Please re follow on Google + etc. Please remain following me on Blog Lovin', as I will simply be changing the URL. 
Please do get in contact with me because I love to natter.
You can find me on Twitter and Blog Lovin' , and please don't hesitate to send me an email-
misssophieolivia@hotmail.co.uk

I want this blog to be new and fresh, however there were some posts which I did and particularly liked, so they have also followed me to this new blog.

Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...