home about contact

Tuesday 17 September 2013

L'oreal Superliner in Black Crystal Review ♥

I have been using the L'oreal Superliner for the last two years, and absolutely love it! I think it is the best eyeliner I have ever used, and I now only use this over any eyeliner. It has amazing staying power, and I mean amazing...it literally doesn't budge. It is so easy to apply and only takes one application to get a lovely, black line. 
 It definitely has a little hint of sparkle, which makes your eye colour "pop". It's still perfect for daytime wear however, as the sparkle is lovely and subtle. The product is applied by a thin, soft brush- I've never had steady hands, but I find the brush really easy to use. 
 I've even tried using the eyeliner on my waterline, and the product still lasts a good eight hours before I feel I need to touch it up. 
 The product retails for £5.99, which although seems really pricey, it is really good value for money. The last Super eyeliner I purchased lasted over four months and I used it everyday, so definitely good value!
Sorry the product looks dirty! It had a big security sticker stuck to it!

You can purchase this product from Boots stores, however they no longer seem to me selling it via their website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...