home about contact

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Benefit Sippin' n Dippin' review ♥

I love Benefit shadows, and Sippin n' Dippin Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner is a particular favourite. I'd describe it as a pearly, gold, nude colour...if that makes sense!
 Benefit say the product is smudge and crease proof, and is perfect for buildable colour and shadowing. I have to say I'm really impressed with this product, as it seems to do exactly what it says. The consistency is smooth, yet feels slightly thick. It blends beautifully and is really easy to build up more and more colour. I like to apply two coatings of the cream to my eyes as it has a lovely sheer/nude appearance. 
 The staying power is amazing. Although it's easy to apply and blend, after thirty seconds of leaving it to settle, it dries really well and doesn't seem to smudge at all. I'm usually a little funny with using cream eye shadows as I find they don't stay put, but I don't seem to have that problem with this product. I do find however, after a good six hours of wear, little creases begin to appear on my eye lid- but this has also been after a long day at work, and still don't seem so noticeable. 
It was really difficult to capture the product on camera, as it is such a sheer, golden shade. It really does look beautiful though, especially when caught in the light. The product did retail at £14.00 for 4.5g, however it has now been reduced to £7.00...bargain! You can buy the product from the Benefit website, found HERE

Have you tried this product before? Are you a fan of cream eye shadows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...